Integrity Above All Else
With deep industry experience and a diverse client base, Holben Hay Lake Balzer CPAs (HHLB) specializes in being a value-added client service provider that takes a proactive approach to planning, problem-solving and advising—all while minimizing long-term tax cost. We deliver personalized, comprehensive, high quality services to a diverse client base of sophisticated clients with complex issues—including closely held and private business, financial institutions, individuals, trusts and non-profit organizations.
- Second generation firm with over 70 years of service in Colorado
- Ranked one of the TOP 25 Largest CPA firms by the Denver Business Journal
- Active members of the Colorado Society of CPAs
- Active members of AICPA
- Premier provider of audit and other accounting services to the credit union industry
- Providing tax and accounting services to clients in the US, Canada, England, Switzerland, Sweden and Mexico
A Trusted Accounting Partner That Goes Beyond Your Everyday Needs.
We work to understand our clients' needs and business objectives, focusing first on planning and consulting and then on the preparation of a tax return or performing an audit. Our tax professionals are advocates for our clients, and we strive to be a value-added service.
Our Firm Focuses on Six Key Service Delivery Points:
- Active partner involvement
- Prioritizing of consulting and planning before auditing and preparation
- Meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations
- Continuity of experienced staff
- Delivery of non-boiler plate business insights and recommen-dations
- Transparent pricing
Firm license: 12295